Sunday, July 15, 2012

CTS First Phase Complete!



Hey there sports fans Al here with the latest: 
CORRAX:THE SEEKER NEWS.

As of this date CTS #1 is completed.  It is being handed off to my friend Jason Pott of NEOtrash Comix for editorial chores.  I have in the past had asked my good friend Adam Watson of Darkslinger Comics to help me in this over the last couple of years with editing on both Corpse Cop books as well as the last Issue of Johnny Vega: Man of the Future.  He has moved his company into hi gear with the possibility of major distribution.  We wish him and Darkslinger Comics the very best in this.  Good luck man!

ON TOP OF THIS a future story arc for CTS has begun to be scripted and laid out in thumbnails.  Starting with issue #5 Corvis and crew will be heading back to Xandar Prime.   For those of you who picked up Vega 1-4 know about Xandar and its two distinct species the Chlorophoid race called the Avine and proto sentient race called "The Rock Apes of Xandar".  Of course there is much more than meets the eye here with the new story.   The story derives from two Johnny Vega sources, one being the four part "The Rock Apes of Xandar" the other being a unpublished story for Vega called "Seedling".    It should be cool.

THE ROSE CITY COMIC SHOW is only two months away and in that time CTS should be hitting the printers and ready to sell. 
Good times.









AND FURTHER CORRAX NEWS:
To add to the man bird myth that is legend, I have been talked to about pin up illustrations by a few other artist friends of mine.  To mention: George Leon and Stefan Dogaru.  To see other peers of mine actually render one of my characters is pretty damn cool in my opinion.

SCRATCHBOARD NEWS:

Getting closer to my goal of finishing my 25 pieces.  When they are completed there will be a jpeg of them.
And that is it for the kid and I am outta here!



2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I read these otherwise I wouldn't have known that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I knew that I would get a cursory look from you. The web site looks great and the interviews even better. Keeping my fingers crossed with Diamond.

    ReplyDelete