Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Tech on it's Way

Hey there sports fans, Al here with the latest:

Well hopefully as this month winds down with the ever looming tax issue to be dealt with, moving calming down and a old Apple tower crashing down as well as a old phone that was just not cutting it and making time for real life this has been a busy month.


BUT I can say STAY FOCUSED!

New (or at least new to me is more technical marvels that I have heard about but not yet had the chance to experience. A newer Apple Mac will be arriving to help replace the old and well used tower that I received from Dan DePaolo in helping me move forward with the digital side of things.
Beth Kerschen  had also been helping me out learning things about the postcards and prints side of selling artwork to the masses and getting the work out there to facilitate making money from the work rather having to "cold call" galleries to see if they would be interested in the work or better yet waiting in a bar for someone to come by and commission me to do some work for them.

Though that last one is still fun to do for me and socialize as well when I am out.

Richard Parker is more me than I thought -  in action and happenstance.  Literally diving into a new environment and confronting so many things fear of the unknown and whatnot to ultimately come out on top and the better for it.



A sense of worthiness.



Richard Parker for me now is like what my own story called "Avatar" was like when I was working out the stories for Pandora's Garage volumes 1-5.

,
The personal exploration of the internal and externalizing it in a package for others to see and experience.

After watching several youtube shows on H.P. Lovecraft and how his own imposed separation from society and the loss of both his father and mother to madness it's easy to see how you would write about what you know.

I will say that there are other writers who seem to have no issue writing something great without experiencing the subject that they are writing about.

Warren Ellis is one of those kind of people. But I wouldn't switch places with the gentleman for not being able to sleep.

BUT BESIDES THAT....

I'm getting off topic. There are a number of different things that I have to do this year that I think will benefit me in the long run for this business. Richard Parker is what I think will get me going this year as an artist. Though I had much hope for Corpse Cop the idea of "Izombie" has pretty much stopped that book that from happening.

 But I think that is as much as I can deliver on anything.

Check out these other sites as well.
 Etsy
And of course I still have my comics that I have worked on.  
Indyplanet.

And mind you there is website
and the facebook page

 And with that this kid is outta of here I got work to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment